General Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE SHOP
1. ScopeThese General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as' GTC ') apply to all contracts concluded by ecomanda AG, CHE-147.608.468, (hereinafter referred to as' ecomanda') with persons or companies (hereinafter referred to as the 'Customer') in the Ecomanda Webshop (hereafter 'Webshop ') offers (hereinafter referred to as' products'). By placing an order in the ecomanda webshop, the customer accepts these terms and conditions.Deliveries, services, offers etc. of Ecomanda via the webshop are made exclusively in accordance with these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions apply in the current, at the time of conclusion of the contract current version. Ecomanda reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
2. Information of the customerThe customer places orders as a guest in the Ecomanda webshop. All information provided by the customer as a guest must be complete and true.
3. Conclusion of contract and deliveryThe contract between Ecomanda and the customer will only come into existence through an explicit order confirmation (not through the automated order summary sent by e-mail) or through Ecomanda's shipping confirmation and is conditioned by the availability of the ordered products. Until the time of the explicit order confirmation or the confirmation of delivery by Ecomanda the buyer remains bound to the order.For the products ordered by the buyer, the prices valid in the webshop in euros, including VAT and excluding shipping costs, apply at the date of order. The shipping costs are shown separately during the ordering process and in the order confirmation. Shipping route and type of packaging are determined by Ecomanda. Partial deliveries are permissible, thereby resulting additional forwarding expenses carries Ecomanda.Delivery dates and / or deadlines specified or communicated by Ecomanda are non-binding.
4. Terms of paymentThe payment of all orders must be made in euros and the ownership of the delivered goods will only be transferred to the customer after full payment of the purchase price.
5. Testing, warranty and liability
The customer must check the received consignments or products promptly for accuracy, completeness and freedom from defects. Any deviations from the order and any defects must be reported to Ecomanda in writing within 5 calendar days of delivery.Ecomanda only warrants that the ordered products have no defects in materials and / or workmanship at the time of delivery to the customer. Any defects must be reported to Ecomanda in writing with a detailed description of the defects and including the complete, defective product and the dated proof of purchase for private use of the product within 2 years from the date of purchase (in the webshop).The consignment must be sent to the following address: Ecomanda AG, Rothusstrasse 23, CH-6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland. Costs of packaging and shipping are borne by the customer.The warranty may be fulfilled by Ecomanda in its sole discretion by replacement or refund of the purchase price. Other benefits, in particular compensation, are excluded in the event of a defect.Any further liability of Ecomanda in connection with products or services of Ecomanda and its auxiliary persons is excluded as far as legally permissible.